Used in Kitchen Canister Filters, Shower & Bath Filters, Garden Filters and Whole House Filters
All of the filter media used have been certified, and are combined in the most effective ways for each purpose in the amounts proportional to the application. Every filter configuration has not been individually certified. It is wasteful and way too expensive to get the same filter materials tested over and over. This approach allows us to hold costs down for what we believe are the best water filters available.
The patent-processed foam filter materials used for kdf in almost all of these filters increases contact time between water and filter material, resulting in an increase in filtration and effectiveness over a longer time.
CERTIFICATION links and downloads
- NSF Certification kdf-55 & kdf-85 (link)
- NSF-Certification Activated Alumina (link)
- Chloramine Water Filter Test Results
- Fluoride Water Filter Test Results
- Foam Advantage Water Filter Test results
- Independent Kitchen Water Filter Test results
- Showerhead Water filter Test Results
- KDF and Water filter Test Results
- Kitchen Housing Certification (model# HF5-10BLBK34PR)
- NSF_Cert_Brimac_Bone_Char.pdf (download)
- NSF Certification Whole House Tanks (download)
- WQA 3-inch FOAM disk cert certificate (download)
- WQA certification 4 inch FOAM disk (download)
You can also go back to the Education tab and then Water Filters/Certifications in the menu to see additional pages with more testing results.