Kitchen Filter for Arsenic & Fluoride Plus Wide-Spectrum Free Shipping
We’ve recently set this configuration as a standard option, as it seems more people want or need arsenic filtration, even on municipal water. Many people don’t think that there is any level arsenic in drinking water that is okay.
The risk from arsenic comes from ingestion, most especially for children. Therefore this kitchen filter for arsenic plus addresses that risk.
Arsenic tends to be higher in water from ground sources like wells, over surface sources like lakes and reservoirs. But we are now paying more attention to levels of arsenic in municipalities, as sensitivities of all kinds have increased, especially in children. There are more studies that lead us to believe that the maximum amount allowed in the US of 10 ppb may be too high. This seems especially true for pregnant women and for children. Click here to see more info on Arsenic Risks.
This is a 3-canister under-sink kitchen filter for arsenic and much more. We can also configure it as a counter-top filter.
This filter is the same as a Kitchen Fluoride Water Filter Chlorine Plus with the addition of a cartridge to filter arsenic.
Therefore filters 600 contaminants including chlorine, plus arsenic and fluoride.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Everything you need.
- Standard swiveling faucet with ‘run’ and ‘hold’ settings. (Or optional upgrade)
- Arsenic cartridge. Change once a year on municipal water.
- Fluoride cartridge. CHANGE EVERY 6 MONTHS
- Wide-spectrum Standard (KR101N) cartridge. Or Wide-spectrum with microfiber filtration. CHANGE ONCE A YEAR
- T adapter and 2 supply tubes
- A plastic wrench to make changing cartridges easier
* A standard swiveling faucet is included in the price. You can upgrade for a chrome or brushed nickel faucet if you choose. We recommend the faucet upgrade. They look and work better, and last longer.
* Choose activated alumina or calcium-based carbon (bone char) to filter fluoride. This is a personal preference issue; they both work about the same.
- The entire unit is 17.5 X 6.5 X 14.5.
Learn more about arsenic in the water.
Learn more about fluoride in the water.