Bath Ball Water Filter
These bath water filters use kdf that has been processed using the FOAM ADVANTAGE – a patented process that increases filtration and lasts longer.
You can choose the bath ball version for chlorine OR chloramine. (Ask your water supplier or send us an email).
Chlorine or Chloramine?
All water suppliers use chlorine. The question is do they add ammonia to bind with the chlorine to form chloramines. You need either a chlorine- or chloramine-removing filter. ASK YOUR WATER SUPPLIER IF THERE IS CHLORAMINE IN THE WATER, or look up annual water quality report and see which they use. Get the right filter for your water. If they alternate between the two, the chloramine filter is the better choice.
The chloramine version is not able to remove all of the chloramines. You can expect it to remove the majority.
1. Not all the water needs to run through the filter for it to work. It works by releasing healthy ion trace elements into the water.
2. You will not get accurate test results on chloramine using water strips. To get your water tested for chloramine removal, please send to a professional water test lab and tell them the filter uses kdf.
The Bath Ball simply hangs from clear strapping on your tub faucet. Your tub will stay cleaner longer because lime scale, mold and mildew deposits are reduced.
These bath water filters use the patented powdered and shaped filter disks. The Foam technology dramatically increases the surface area which increases the contact time between water and bath filter. This results in more efficient and longer-lasting filtration. And the filter media does not compact.
For more information on the Foam Advantage, click on: Foam Advantage.
Water flow is strong.
* Life of filter disk 12 months
* Yes, this works for virtually all tubs. Only a very few people have any trouble. And, if you do, you can secure the strapping with grout, glue or similar. If you have a ‘Roman Faucet’ it may not work for you.
* No tools needed to replace filters. You need only change the inside filter disk once a year for optimal filtration.