New configuration that offers a great alternative for those with serious iron issues. Avoids installation of a chlorination pool. This is a remarkably affordable solution for iron.
In many, perhaps most, situations, would be used in conjuction with other filters.
This is a 3 serial cartridges whole house filter.
2 10-inch Big Blue Canisters and 1 20-inch Canister.
* Can be installed by any plumber who can read instructions
* The fittings are standard 3/4 inch for the inlet and outlet
* Water flow is up to 10 gpm!
* Housings can handle temperatures of 140 to 160 degrees!
* Pressure rating 5 to 125 psi
* Pressure loss up to 3.5 psi
* The tanks are 20 inches tall
* Dimension of each Housing is 7 3/4 inches by 24 inches
* Change whole media after 65,000 to 70,000 gallons
If you can still find a question not answered here, email us at [email protected] or call toll-free 866-482-6803.
There are no reviews yet.