To get refills for your pitcher, please click this link go to the item in the Replacement Filters section of the online store. Thank you! Radiation Pitcher Replacement Filters. We no longer carry the complete Radiation pitcher. See the regular pitcher in this section of the online store.
DOES ALL THE REGULAR PITCHER DOES PLUS RADIATION.
This is the version of the Water Filter Pitcher Fluoride that removes FLUORIDE and radiation, in addition to all the normal contaminant concerns.
FOR WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES?
This model is designed to filter radiated materials. Can be used for indoor or outdoor uses.
WITH THE RADIATION PLUS VERSION WE SUGGEST THAT ‘WET’ THE FILTER ONCE A MONTH OR SO TO KEEP GOOD WATER FLOW. (Just takes a couple minutes.)
WHAT IS FILTERED?
* Effectively filters every type of radiated material from water!
* Tested to show removal of most contaminants at levels above 90% – most around 99%
* Chlorination byproducts (the risk with chlorine) were removed at 99.6% or better in independent tests. (One customer personally tested and reported 0 chlorine.)
* Even chloramines are removed up to a 90% rate
* Fluoride is reduced by about 75% to 80%
* Tested and approved by independent laboratories, including the California state-approved County of Los Angeles lab, using EPA/ANSI protocols and NSF Standards 42 and 53
HOW DO THEY WORK?
* These water filter pitchers use an advance in water filter material that makes a highly effective small filter for the all the categories of contaminants
* This water filter system has been independently tested numerous times around the world.
* The filtration media includes proprietary ingredients
OTHER KEY FEATURES
* NORMALLY, CHANGE FILTERS EVERY SIX MONTHS OF USE. The replacement filters normally last for 150 gallons. About 1% of our customers have to change filters more often – because of what is being filtered.
* HOW LONG YOUR FILTER LASTS WILL DEPEND UPON HOW MUCH IT NEEDS TO FILTER and how much you use it. We do not guarantee six months of use, although that is the case for most homes. Heavy particulate matter or minerals in particular can contribute to it being used up more quickly. This can happen if the municipality works on the pipes, for example. (Better in the filter than in you.)
- BPA Free!
- Height: 10.5 inches, side to side: 5.5 inches, tip of spout to outside of handle: 11 inches