THIS IS THE REPLACEMENT filter for water filter pitcher fits ALL the water filter pitchers we have ever sold.
Select quantity of 1 to get a single set with 2 filter parts.
If you got your original pitcher prior to March 11, 2016, you need to get a new reservoir designed to hold the new improved Generation 2 “dual” filters. The new reservoir will fit your old pitcher. So the first time, opt for a refill with a reservoir. Just do that one time.
CLICK HERE TO SEE A COMPLETE NEW PITCHER. This might be a good time to get a nice fresh pitcher too.
All the pitchers and replacement pitcher filters we sell filter fluoride.
The REGULAR filter is designed for municipally-treated water (not outdoor usage.
Fluoride has been shown in independent tests to be reduced by about 75% to 80%. Independent testing has shown nearly all contaminants are removed at levels above 90%. Chlorination byproducts (the risk with chlorine) were removed at 99.6% or better in independent tests. These results will trail down over usage, so be sure to change your filters in a timely manner. The manufacturer has told us that chloramine is removed at a 95% rate, but we have not seen documentation of that.
The recommendation is that you change filters every six to eight months. Replacement water pitcher filters last for 150 gallons in MOST circumstances. Actual usage determines whether you need to change filters more often. A very small percentage of customers find that filters need to be changed more often.
* Delivers strong water flow
* Water filter pitcher manufacturers estimate about 20 gallons of use per month for pitchers. This suggests a replacement filter every 6 months. But of course it depends upon how much you use yours, and how much filtering is needed at your location. There have been a very few customers who had to change more often.
* Normally filters up to 150 gallons of water before changing filters
* Tested by independent laboratories, including the County of Los Angeles, using EPA/ANSI protocols and NSF Standards 42 and 53
* BPA Free! Non-leaching.
* This is a “Regular” filter