Phase Change Dry Cooling Vests by Techniche maintain a comfortable 58 degrees F (14 degrees C) for up to 3 hours of critical heat stress relief. Phase Cooling Vests are more bulky than evaporative cooling vests, and are great because they hold a steady cool temperature for a long time. These can be the best choice if you will be faced with extreme heat that would dry evaporative vests more quickly.
Those listed below ship same or next day. All other size / color combinations are also available but take a couple of days longer to ship. For quantity orders, please contact us with inquiries. [email protected]
Contact us for quantity purchases. These are often used in hot factories.
Phase Change Cooling 6626 TechKewl Standard Phase Change Cool Vests come with a set of inserts. Additional sets are available.
All size/color combos listed here are in stock and ship same or next business day. ADDITIONAL SIZES ARE AVAILABLE. Email us at [email protected]
Phase Change Dry Cooling Vests Key Benefits
* Provide cooling comfort and heat stress protection in high temperature environments
* Phase Change Material (PCM) releases long-lasting, temperature-specific (58 degrees F, 14 degrees C), cooling relief
* Can be used under gear, hazardous materials suits, mascot costumes, and other apparel
* PCM is non-toxic, non-flammable, durable, reusable, lighter than water, and does not produce condensation.
This model: 6626 TechKewl Standard Phase Change Cooling Vests
- V-neck with zipper; hook & loop girth adjustment * 100% cotton (excluding inserts)
- FR Liner
- Includes front chest pocket
- Mid Blue, Black, Khaki
- Includes one (1) set of Cool PaxTM Phase Change Cooling Inserts (6665)
- Includes cooler bag
- M/L (100-175 lbs)
- L/XL (175-250 lbs)
- 2XL (250-300 lbs)
To see a sizing chart for this Cooling Vest, click on: Cool Vest Sizes.
See accessories for an extra set of cooling pack inserts.
If you add an extra set of cool vest inserts to this phase cooling vest, YOUR ENTIRE ORDER SHIPS FREE, including any other items added to the order. (Orders over $250 ship free.)
Easy to Use
1. Submerge PCM inserts in ice water for up to 45 minutes, or place in a freezer, until solid.
2. Return inserts to garment pockets.
3. Wear; repeat steps as needed (or use additional inserts for continuous relief).