TYPE OF PRODUCT
A deluxe filtering showerhead with a built-in filter that fits any standard US bathroom shower. If there is a pipe where a showerhead goes, this will fit it. Targets chlorine in particular. White finish.
FOR WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES?
Most often used for municipal systems. Not suitable if your municipality adds ammonia changing the chlorine to chloramine. Ask them. If your water is very hard and you haven’t treated it, this isn’t the best choice. The fine kdf does a great job filtering, but very high hardness can cause it to clog. If your water isn’t extremely hard, this will do fine.
We like this line of filtering showerheads. They are very well designed and made, and are good-looking.
WHAT IS FILTERED?
Chlorine is removed from 90 to 99%. These showerhead filters have been NSF tested and exceed NSF Standard 177 for chlorine removal.
Chlorine is the primary risk from showering and bathing.
Please note: The primary risk of fluoride is from ingestion. Fluoride does not release into the air to be breathed in, like chlorine. Not is it readily absorbed through the skin like chlorine.
For information on chlorine, click on: Chlorine .
HOW DO THEY WORK?
They work like any showerhead, and filter your water along the way.
Water flow is strong.
FILTER MEDIA FACTS: This filtering showerhead has granulated kdf material. It has a proprietary blend of regular and fine kdf 55.
- White finish
- 5-spray setting showerhead
- Chrome plated brass ball joint
- Rubber grip dial for easy, no-slip rotation
- Self-cleaning outlets that prevent clogs
- Removes chlorine up to 99%
- Easy-to-change filter cartridge
- Manufacturer recommends changing the filter inside every 6 to 9 months or as needed. Experience suggests most can do it once a year.
- If you start smelling chlorine, you’ve waited too long
- Normally ships by the next business day