TYPE OF PRODUCT
A deluxe showerhead with a built-in filter that fits any standard US bathroom shower. If there is a pipe where a showerhead goes, this will fit it. Targets chlorine in particular. Satin finish.
FOR WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES?
Most often used for municipal systems. Not suitable if your municipality adds ammonia changing the chlorine to chloramine. Ask them. If your water is extremely hard, we don’t recommend this unit. The fine mesh kdf delivers great filtration but can clog with excessive hardness.
This is a very well made showerhead and a very effective shower filter combined in one.
WHAT IS FILTERED?
Chlorine is removed from 90 to 99%. These showerhead filters have been NSF tested and exceed NSF Standard 177 for chlorine removal.
Chlorine is the primary risk from showering and bathing.
Please note: The primary risk of fluoride is from ingestion. Fluoride does not release into the air to be breathed in, like chlorine. Not is it readily absorbed through the skin like chlorine.
For information on chlorine, click on: Chlorine .
HOW DO THEY WORK?
These work like any showerhead, and filter your water along the way.
Water flow is strong. The rating is 2.5 gpm, which is the high end of what is considered low-flow.
FILTER MEDIA FACTS: This filtering showerhead has granulated kdf material. It has a proprietary blend of regular and fine kdf 55.
- Available in white or chrome
- 5-spray setting showerhead
- Chrome plated brass ball joint
- Rubber grip dial for easy, no-slip rotation
- Self-cleaning outlets that prevent clogs
- Removes chlorine up to 99%
- Easy-to-change filter cartridge
- Change filter inside every 6 to 9 months or as needed
- If you start smelling chlorine, you’ve waited too long
- Normally ships by the next business day