DRY COOLING VESTS in BLUE
Evaporative Cooling DryKewl Ultra Sport Vest 6031
Users can expect the evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are 15 – 20 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature, depending on airflow.
- Pull-over vest with mesh ventilation and scoop neck
- Ideal for anyone who doesn’t like wet cooling vests
- Can provide 4 + hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Lightweight, easy to activate, and durable
- Comfortable quilted nylon outer with HyperKewl™ fabric inner, water repellent nylon liner, and black poly-cotton trim
- S Chest 34 – 36
- M Chest 37 – 39
- L Chest 40 – 42
- XL Chest 43 – 45
- 2XL Chest 46 – 48
- 3XL Chest 49 – 51
GET AN EXTRA INSERT: CLICK HERE TO GET TO INSERTS.
These dry cooling vests use the patented HyperKewl™ fabric. These cooling vests provide the benefits of evaporative cooling, while you stay dry. The HyperKewl™ fabric has been wrapped it in a waterproof fabric that allows evaporation to occur. Water stays inside the vest.
DryKewl™ dry cooling vests are easily charged and re-charged. To recharge, remove the insert, soak it, and put it back in the vest. No soaking of the vest. Enjoy hours of comfortable cooling.
How the DryKewl Dry Cooling Vests Work
DryKewl™ dry cooling vests utilize the patented HyperKewl™ fabric. In combination with specially prepared nylon this keeps the water inside, but allows air to flow through. You use of a HyperKewl™ insert in the vest between the nylon. You are cooled through evaporation, but remain dry.
Please note: High humidity (90%+) will diminish the fabric’s ability to evaporate water and therefore will not provide cooling.
Each garment comes with a hang tag and a care label that explains how to use and care for the vest.
How to Activate
- Remove insert from inside carrier & soak in water for 2-3 minutes
- Gently squeeze out excess water from insert
- Replace insert in carrier utilizing velcro strips
- Enjoy cooling from evaporation of water in insert
- Insert will remain hydrated for hours and can be re-hydrated by following above steps
Who uses these vests: anyone who works or plays in warm weather
Best conditions for use – warm, dry climates
How are these different? These use specially-designed fibers to provide uniform cooling.