These are the inserts for the TechNiche’s Phase Change Cool Vests which maintain a comfortable 58 degrees F (14 degrees C) for up to 3 hours of critical heat stress relief.
You may wish to get an extra set in addition to the set that comes with your vest.
Phase Change Cooling TechKewl Phase Change Cool Vests INSERTS. For all TechKewl Cooling Vests.
* Phase Change Material (PCM) releases long-lasting, temperature-specific (58 degrees F, 14 degrees C), cooling relief
* Lasts up to 3 hours
* Mad from high strength polyurethane
* Includes 4 Phase Change Cooling Vest Inserts
* PCM is non-toxic, non-flammable, durable, reusable, lighter than water, and does not produce condensation.
Regardless of the size of your phase cooling vest, the inserts are the same.
Easy to Use
1. Submerge PCM inserts in ice water for up to 45 minutes, or place in a freezer, until solid.
2. Return inserts to garment pockets.
3. Wear; repeat steps as needed (or use additional inserts for continuous relief).