Children’s Cooling Vests
Children’s Cooling Vests use evaporative cooling to keep your children cool. Put in water for a couple of minutes to charge. The vests can be recharged at any time as long as there is access to water.
We have these blue kid’s cooling vests in stock. The sizes listed in the pull-down options are in our warehouse and normally ship the next business day.
All you need to do is soak the vests to charge them. However, one idea is to carry your vests in a cool bag with an ice pack. That will keep them cool if you head out early but expect heat later in the day.
CHILDREN’S COOLING VESTS
6529 HyperKewl Standard Sport Children’s Cooling Vests
* V-neck with zipper closure up the front
* Cost-effective, extended relief from heat stress
* Lightweight, durable, reusable and washable; non-toxic
* Provides 3 -10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
* Recharge for more hours of cooling in a flash!
* Comfortable, quilted nylon outer with polymer embedded fabric inner
* Water-repellent nylon liner
* Black cotton-poly elastic trim
* Available colors: Khaki, Blue, Silver
* Sizes: years old; 7-9, 10-12
- 7-9: Chest 27-29″. Front Length 17″ (back is 2″ longer)
- 10-12: Chest 29-31″. Front Length 19″ (back is 2″ longer)
We recommend going up in size. These can run small, and they don’t have to be tight to work.
1. Wash in mild, soapy water (to avoid staining of clothes)
2. Soak garment in cool water for 1-3 minutes
3. Gently squeeze out excess water
4. Wear; repeat steps as needed to recharge
5. Hang to dry
WE RECOMMEND YOU BUY UP A SIZE. This is certainly true with Children’s Cooling Vests so they don’t outgrow them too fast. They do not need to be tight to work well. Most wear them over clothes. There is no need for a tight fit.