The Aqua Vessel is a 17 ounce Stainless Steel Filtering Water Bottle with a flip top. Can be used for treated water or untreated water. This is a pretty nifty filtering bottle. ON SALE WHILE SUPPLY LASTS.
The Aqua Vessel Insulated Filter Bottle is a bottle that not only keeps your water cold, but also filters as you drink. The sustainable plant-based filter attaches easily to the straw top, so every sip you take is cleaned on its way to your mouth.
This filter has been tested to remove 99.9% of Giardia and Cryptosporidium, and its activated coconut shell carbon reduces toxic chemicals, heavy metals, microscopic pathogens, chlorine, sediment and dirt. The MiraGuard antimicrobial technology even keeps the filter clean and free of mold, so you can be sure that whether you’re using tap water or river water, you’re drinking the freshest water possible.
These bottles contain nothing but the highest quality, premium stainless steel. The vacuum seal insulation technology ensures that your water will stay cold, but your bottle won’t sweat.
The straw top makes it easy to drink out of when you’re on the go – on the trails, on the golf course, at the gym, or just around town – The lid closes tight to prevent spills and leaks.
- Removes 99.9% of Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Chlorine removal starts at 96% and drops to 91% over use
- Reduces toxic chemicals like DDT, MTBE and arsenic
- Reduces heavy metals like lead, mercury, copper, chromium 6 and aluminum
- Reduces microscopic pathogens
- Reduces chlorine, sediment and dirt
- Improves tastes, eliminates odors
- Made in the USA
- Insulated to maintain cold for hours
- Made from #304, 18/8 food grade quality stainless steel
- Slim design makes the bottle easy to hold while you run or workout
- Straw top for easy drinking (not safe for children under 4 years old)
- Made from 100% Recyclable materials
- BPA free
- Bottle dimensions: 3″ wide at base, 10.25″ tall
- 100 gallon filter included
- On first use, water will be difficult to draw through the filter. Once water is pulled through the filter. There may be a little carbon in the first sips. This water is completely harmless. The first 5 or 6 sips can be discarded into a sink or elsewhere.
- Due to the removable spout on the straw top, we do not recommend this bottle for children under 8 years old.