Filtering Water Bottles
Friendsofwater.com knows that filtering water bottles are a great way to have safe, clean drinking water on the go. These are the most effective filtering water bottles available. The filtration methods have been repeatedly tested all around the world, and the results are astonishingly good, particularly for such a small filter.
- Aesthetics: unpleasant taste, odor, clarity, chlorine, dirt and sediment
- Biological: pathogens such as cryptosporidium, giardia & ecoli
- Chemicals: toxic chemicals, detergents, pesticides and other harmful industrial and agricultural wastes
- Dissolved Solids: heavy metals such as aluminum, asbestos, copper, lead, mercury, chromium 6 and others
- Attractive colors: Metallic Blue, Metallic Red and Silver, Black, & Pink
- Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants as you drink
- Sports bottle with 'straw' filter inside
- Even reduces fluoride by about 65%
- Removes chloramines by about 95%
- Filters up to 100 gallons of water before changing filters
- Replacement filters drop right in
- Manufacturer's estimate is that most people will use 100 gallons in a year
- High-quality food grade 304 L.N. stainless steel
- Durable, lightweight, reusable and 100% recyclable
- BPA Free; non-leaching & toxin-free
- No inner lining; clean tasting
- Non-slip base
- Holds 25 fluid ounces
- Tested by independent laboratories using EPA/ANSI protocols and NSF Standards 42 and 53
Pull-Top Bottles can be used by squeezing them to filter the water into a pan or other container.
We also carry a filtering water bottle that does all that these do, plus removes radiation.